Christmas Rocky Road
Now, I know what you're thinking! What makes it "Christmas" Rocky Road? Well, I used Terry's Dark Chocolate Orange and dried cranberries to make this classic recipe more festive! Of course, Rocky Road is wonderfully versatile and can basically be made from anything you've got hanging around in the cupboards.
I would recommend making a batch of this, then wrapping all your presents (writing the labels and everything!) while you wait for these to chill and then enjoy a generous chunk as reward! But not before, or you'll get sticky, chocolatey fingers all over your wrapping paper!
200g digestive biscuits
1 Terry's Dark Chocolate Orange
100g dark chocolate
2 tbsp golden syrup
100g mini marshmallows
100g dried cranberries
1. Grease and line a 7inch square tin with baking paper.
2. Put the biscuits in a freezer bag and bash with a rolling pin until they are broken into pieces.
3. In a large pan, melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup until there are no lumps visible and remove from the heat.
4. Take the biscuits, marshmallows and cranberries and stir them into the melted chocolate mixture until everything is completely covered.
5. Tip the mixture into the prepared baking tin and chill for at least 2 hours. Dust with icing sugar and cut into pieces.